Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Whitetail Mountain Resort is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we've started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Whitetail Mountain Resort employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in English language
- Previous work experience in Guest Services
- Comfortable working in fast pacedwork environment.
- Comfortable performing all guest service duties in inside and outside environments.
- Willing to commit to a work schedule which includes working weekends and holidays.
- Willing to make seasonal commitment through the end of the season
- Work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week, after training
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver exceptional guest service to internal and external guests.
- Provide accurate resort, village, and local information to the guest.
- Communicate in a courteous and respectful manner to all internal and external guests.
- Perform duties as a Greeter in and around the resort Ticket locations, including, but not limited to,the Season Pass Office, Rental Shop, and Kids Ski & Board School by actively directing and assisting the guest in areas of products and activities while delivering exceptional guest service.
- Understand all ski school levels and zones of skiing to initiate the placement of guests in the appropriate ski school product (if applicable to the location).
- Effectively communicate rental, lesson, and ticketing information to all guests.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the resolution of all guest complaints; handle all guest concerns and suggestions.
- Establish personal strengths and areas of focus through self-assessment and on-going training and feedback from the Northstar Management Team; participate in all departmental and resort training and development courses.
- Perform other duties as assigned
As one of Pennsylvania's premier skiing locations, Whitetail Mountain has everything guests need to make epic memories. Join our team and experience the outdoors like never before. Your adventure starts now.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 257109