Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
ATS responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with third-party wholesalers and PSS team to create a positive arrival experience for guests
- Establish a professional and responsive relationship with internal and external sales partners
- Have comprehensive understanding of all products, service initiatives and sales processes
- Facilitate sales
- Uphold training initiatives and best practices of ATS offices company-wide
What you will be doing:
- Using computer programs to create and fulfill ticket orders in a timely and organized manner.
- Package and deliver tickets to select properties.
- Coordinate with multiple departments and vendors to answer operational questions and meet the needs of our guests.
- Assisting other departments with projects and responsibilities as they arise such as PSS fulfillment needs
- Staying up to date on all products, policies and operations in order to provide the highest level of guest service at all times.
- To continually strive to exceed our guest's expectations.
- Demonstrate Vail resorts core values:
- Punctual, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Aptitude to communicate fluently and effectively in English
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to stay calm and perform well in busy and stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- The ability to work effectively with dynamic and constantly changing information.
- Good knowledge of computer systems, Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Broad experience in various aspects of customer service preferred
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
Work with a team that's passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 258229