Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and
our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Liberty Mountain is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we've started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Breakfast Cook Position Summary:
As a breakfast chef you would be responsible to prepare and deliver to breakfast service, providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries.
Also be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis and take full responsibility and accountability for the Breakfast Shift. Additionally ensuring that all policies and procedures laid down by management are implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take control of the breakfast service and ensure guests rece ive a truly delicious and memorable breakfast
- Cooking and managing breakfast service
- Setting up and cleaning down the kitchen after breakfast.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Ensure all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- Ensure all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- Ensure all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
- Ensure any anticipated issues are communicated promptly to the Head Chef.
- Ensure all staff under your control are treated fairly and with courtesy.
- Ensuring and controlling levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor and Ensuring that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
- Able to prepare different type of breakfast egg preparations and methods .
- Adhere to Health & Safety policies and regulations.
- Have a good knowledge on health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and any other legislation.
- Able to handle pressure calmly and professionally.
- Attend training courses as and when required.
- Hours of work are normally 5am to 12pm.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
2 to 3 years of experience is full service or branded hotels. Relevant experience gained in a similar environment is desirable.
Liberty Mountain is known for providing fun experiences to both guests and staff alike. Help our skiers unlock the ultimate adventure and start making your own epic memories when you join our team today. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277787