Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Security Public Safety Officer
The Security Public Safety Officer is primarily a guest service position that provides a variety of loss prevention, fire and life safety, and access control services to iour mountain and our guests.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Respond promptly and professionally to guest and employee situations, events and requests, realizing these will not always fall within the scope of specific departmental responsibilities.
- Perform patrols during assigned shifts in a manner that designated facilities are completely checked on a regular basis as deterent against any and all problems, and so that problems that do occur are recognized and dealt with promptly.
- Be knowledgeable of other departments so as to be able to assist in assuring the maintenance and upkeep of facilities and equipment, as related to security and safety issues.
- Be responsive to emergency situations and ensure that required notifictions are made.
- Prepare coherent , legible and complete professional reports under existing guidelines.
- Work with local public safety agencies to resolve various situations and concerns.
- Be familiar with Communications Center operations.
- Be familiar with shuttle operations.
- Valid driver's license - required.
- Completed criminal background check - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Good written and oral communication (english)- required
- Great guest service skills - required.
- Able to work independently - required.
- Computer proficient, primarily with Microsoft Office applications- required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs required.
The budgeted range starts at 13.25-16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278628