Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Big Boulder is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we've started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Big Boulder employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Join a great group of hardworking Food & Beverage team members. Job duties include: training, staffing, and scheduling of restaurant team members. This position is great for individuals who enjoy working with people in a fun, fast paced environment.
• At least two years of Food & Beverage experience
• Prior cash handling skills
• Must have, or be willing to obtain a Food Handlers Permit within 30 days of starting
• Some positions require ability to ski or snowboard at an intermediate level or above
• Basic computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and a strong understanding of our POS system once trained• Possess Utah TIPS card within 14 days of hire • Possess strong money handling skills, excellent organizational skills, and effective written and oral communication skills.• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Must be 21 years or older
• Fully train or assist in training new cashiers. Assist in maintaining/updating/expanding the training manual. Ongoing training of all staff members with the ability to mentor and develop individuals
Jack Frost Big Boulder revolutionized the skiing industry. As the riding mecca of Pennsylvania, the mountain is designed for epic adventures. Join our team and experience the great outdoors like never before.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 254580