Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service
- Greet and acknowledge each customer
- Utilizing the guests name if they pay by pass or credit card
- Have an overall knowledge of specials, on property events and activities, and services offered by Afton
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
- Maintain orderly appearance of register and surrounding areas
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Assist customers where possible
- Provide answers to product and payment-related queries
- Resolve customer complaints or bring the issue to your supervisor
- Accurately process sales using the cash register and POS
- Accept cash, resort charge, and bankcards for payment
- Process payments according to company procedure
- Provide change for cash payments
- Issue receipts for payments received
- Stay up to date on all promotions and special offers
- Issue refunds and credits
- Process returns and exchanges
- Ensure sufficient change is available
- Maintain accurate records of transactions
- May be required to assist in other areas such as shelf stocking, product display, and cleaning
- Maintain a neat, tidy and orderly work area
- Balance sales and receipts in closing duties according to company procedure
- Must be 18years of age or older.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
- High level of interpersonal skills to ensure: teamwork, high level guest contact, and commitment to guest service.
- Must demonstrate ability to receive and give direction and act upon it.
- Certified Slip Resistant shoes are required prior starting work. Shoes must be provided by the employee.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year. Must be willing to work evenings, holidays and weekends - Required
- Weight Lifted - At least 25lbs
- Lifting Frequency - Frequent
- Standing Frequency - Frequent
- Walking Frequency - Frequent
- Reaching - Some of the time
- Climbing/Balancing - Some of the time
- Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl - Some of the time
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest's premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 279327