Our client is seeking to add a Benefits Coordinator to their busy team!
- Collaborate with internal and external employees, management and vendors
- Work closely with payroll for benefits deductions and outside vendors to coordinate employee eligibility
- Making sure departmental budget for benefit costs are balanced.
- Access vendors for dental, vision, life and accident insurance , etc. to improve benefits for employees
- Keep management appraised of new available benefits offered by vendors.
- Provide answers to employee questions regarding benefit programs
- ...and, other duties as assigned.
7+proven previous experience
Benefits Expeirence required!
- This is a temporary to hire opportunity
- Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees
- Complete the benefits enrollment process
- Maintaining the benefits enrollment system
- Respond to employee benefits inquiries
- Distribute benefits compensation to employees
- Manage the open benefit enrollment process
- Assist with the annual benefits open enrollment
- Demonstrate expertise in benefits administration and benefits compliance
- Assist employees with benefits questions
- Educate employees regarding benefits information to include; benefits orientation and annual open enrollment
- Identify all benefits related employee changes
- Facilitate annual open enrollment for all benefits programs
- Assist with employee benefits communications
- Coordinate associate benefit enrollment procedures
- Conduct new hire orientation and benefits enrollment
- Respond to employee questions and requests regarding benefits and benefit enrollment opportunities
- Verify and complete benefits enrollment forms
- Maintain employee benefit files and updates all employee benefit records
- Organize and conduct annual benefit open enrollment and monthly new hire benefit orientation enrollment processes
- Enroll new employees in benefit plans and provide benefits orientation