Ref ID: 01650627
Classification: Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Compensation: $17.00 to $23.00 hourly
A well-established non-profit company is seeking an experienced and motivated Human Resources Assistant to join their dynamic team and contribute to the well-known company culture. We are seeking a motivated individual for a company that wants a self-starting candidate to grow with them. The candidate's responsibilities will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Manage employee database archives
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Partake in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Research the internet to locate potential customers
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Administrative or HR (Human Resources) experience
- Microsoft Word experience
- Employee relations experience
- Personnel file maintenance experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Capable in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
Please send your resume to for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.