What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Night Auditor?
The hotel front desk night auditor is the main person to interact with guests during the overnight hours, 11pm to 7am. As the friendly face of the property, the hotel front desk night auditor has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring that guests' needs are properly addressed.
- Applicants must be 21 or older
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Available to work 11p.m. to 7a.m. Sunday through Thursday, including holidays
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to input and access information in the property management system and/or points-of-sale system
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment