The Sanitation Worker is responsible for coordinating a team to clean all areas of a food processing plant.
• Clean all production areas including but not limited to equipment, walls, floors and ceilings.
• Perform LOTO before starting the sanitation process of equipment.
• Follow the proper chemical mixture and dilutions processes while handling cleaning chemicals.
• Disassemble and assemble equipment to sanitize properly in accordance to SSOP.
• Perform all corrective action duties after the pre-op report is done by QA as needed.
FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY
• Adheres to all Food Safety/Quality SOP's
• Communicates any known or suspected Food Safety/ Quality issues to Cadence management or your direct supervisor.
• Attends Food Safety/Quality training sessions as required
They must be comfortable tearing down machines to sanitize them and put them back together.
Sanitation, Industrial cleaner, assemble, disassemble, mechanically inclined
sanitation, mechanically inclined, chemical handling
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Minimum of 1 year working in Sanitation within the food industry.
• Knowledge and understanding of wet cleaning methods including electrical safety.
• Knowledge of chemicals, production processes, food safety practices, and other techniques for cleaning in a safe and consistent manner.
• Knowledge on how to safely work and handle cleaning chemicals and products.
• Able to work 3rd shift and overtime.
• Knowledge of arithmetic and reading and writing.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.