Immediate opening and start for an EXPERIENCED Housekeeping/Room Attendant in the Newark area. We take pride in providing our clients with energetic and upbeat associates.
- Cleaning guest rooms to meet the high quality and performance standards set by our client.
- Reset guest bedroom and bathroom areas according to established standards.
- Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen closets on floors assigned.
- Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
- Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work and public areas.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of recent hotel housekeeping experience
- All associates must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to stand and walk for long lengths of time
- Be able to strength, reach, pull, push, bend, stoop, squat, etc., to fulfill cleaning tasks
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- The associate must be able to complete all cleaning tasks within a set scheduled time
- The associate will be expected to work without supervision and be trusted to complete tasks
If you're are interested and can meet the above requirements, please reply to this ad, or call our office at .