What Makes a McKibbon Hotel House Person?
The Hotel House Person creates an experience for our hotel guests by helping the housekeeping team offer a home-like experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for maintaining cleaning projects of the public areas of the hotel as assigned, as well as assisting the room attendants with stocking of linen closets, carts, laundry removal and other projects as assigned.
A Day in the Life:
- You will conduct daily cleaning projects in public areas
- You will stack linen closets
- You will remove trash from hotel to the appropriate dumpster location
- Help will daily maintenance issues
- Prior cleaning/laundry experience is preferred but not required
- Customer service experience, preferably in a hotel or in related field
- The ability to work weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight.
- Identification that specifies you are at least 18 years of age
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Working independently with little supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Learning quickly and working in fast-paced position
- Providing excellent customer service