Responsible for maintaining assigned areas of TWE in an orderly and sanitary condition and for the operation of the kitchen, serving food to individuals and staff. Follow DPW and health department regulations, as well as Woods Services policies and procedures.
HOUSEKEEPING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Follow a cleaning scheduled that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Sweep/mop assigned areas.
- Clean and stock bathrooms.
- Vacuum carpeted areas.
- Empty all trash cans at the end of the day.
- Distribute and stock supplies as necessary.
- Clean/maintain all other assigned areas
- Maintain the stock and cleanliness of all assigned areas
- Monitor performance of individual client workers (both on the floor and in the café). Report concerns to management for follow up and assistance.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the outside and gazebo areas. Report any maintenance concerns to management.
- Clean all paper towel dispensers.
- Dust all corners/ceilings/vents/ sprinkler heads throughout the building.
- Clean all trashcans (including lids).
- Deliveries/ supplies- put away on day received.
- Clean windows and doors.
- Move furniture in assigned areas to clean under/behind each piece.
- Submit weekly checklist to supervisor.
FOOD SERVICE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Follow all scheduled menus (consistency/portions/served foods).
- Take and record food temperatures of food when received and when served.
- Run the dishwasher to clean dirty dishes /put away clean dishes.
- Stock utensil cart as needed.
- Ensure all counter tops/serving wells/ appliances/floors are cleaned after meal service.
- Attends and participates in training sessions, in-service days, staff meeting and special events assignments as required.
- Displays professionalism and maintains effective relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and valid driver's license preferred.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds. Must be able to bend, squat, push, reach, climb ladders and safely use mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Must be able to read, write, enter dates, and follow verbal/written directions.
- Must be able to verbally communicate in English.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and must be able to verbally communicate emergency information in English over the phone.