• Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes and pots. Keeps dish and pot areas free of clutter and organized.
• Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
• Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the kitchen during your shift.
• Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
• Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions set by chemical company.
• Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
• Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes throughout the day.
• Maintains the dry storage area, refrigerator, freezer and the organization of storage shelves.
• Follows the posted daily cleaning duties.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: