Descripción del trabajo : Host
Excelente comida es "Beef 'O' Brady's" meta, buen deporte y un cómodo ambiente familiar. Nuestros clientes han llegado a apreciar el trato de "Beef 'O' Brady's" y el valor de la calidad de los alimentos.
We are looking for people who are:
- Genuinely passionate about customer service·
- Dedicated, fun-loving people·
- Driven to consistently perform at a high level·
- Motivated by working as a valuable member of a team
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrives to work on time, neatly groomed and in a clean uniform for every shift
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times, willing to help out where needed
- Follows all Beef 'O' Brady's safety, sanitation, and employee guidelines
- Welcome and warmly greet guests upon arrival
- When possible, open the door for guests entering and leaving the restaurant
- Seat guests based on guest preference and balancing the flow of customers in server stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server's name.
- Inspect tables for cleanliness and proper set-up prior to seating guests
- When immediate seating is full, record guests names and party size and provide estimated wait time
- Accommodate special seating requests whenever possible
- Communicates and interacts well with families and kids
- Knowledgeable of Beef's menu items and features to answer guest questions
- Take To-Go food orders and enter orders in POS system
- Possess basic math skills and money handling to make proper change and process credit card payments
- When guests are leaving, thank guest for their visit and invite them to return
- Assists other team members in taking care of Guests, cleaning and maintaining tables, and running food
- Performs side work at the start and end of each shift
- Maintains the lobby & front door area by sweeping the floor, cleaning windows, etc.
- Keeps menus clean and organized
- Stocks supplies including kids menus and crayons
- Can complete requirements of job without constant supervision
- Must be flexible in schedule requirements as hours may fluctuate due to sporting and community events
- Works as a team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Food Handler Certification (or other state approved program if required)
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to operate basic restaurant equipment: POS computer, soda machine, coffee maker
- Must be able to smile and clearly communicate with all guests, co-workers and management
- Team Player, Hard Worker, Honest
This description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job.