The Busser/Barback works as member of the Front of House team, maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dining room, bar, and interior/exterior of the restaurant. The Busser/Barback may also be required to assist in running food and beverages to Guests refilling beverages, and helping out other Front of House Team Members with assisting Guest needs.
• Assist Team Members in creating a personalized experience for every Guest, on every shift.
• Clean and reset tables and/or the bar top once Guests have left.
• Pre-bus tables as necessary.
• Communicate with Hosts regarding open tables and tables that are about to turnover.
• Ensure proper table and station appearance.
• Ensure floors and chairs surrounding tables and/or the bar are clean and free of debris.
• Stock and maintain clean glassware, silverware, and dishware.
• Ensure the bar is clean and assist Bar-Experts with making sure it is appropriately stocked.
• Remove trash and garbage to dumpster area.
• Clean and restock restrooms.
• Ensure exterior cleanliness.
• Assist Team Members when needed.
• Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job descriptions.
• Must have the ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
• Must be able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
• Reading, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The Team Member will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brick House Tavern + Tap is an Equal Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veterans status, in accordance with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4(a), 250.5(a), 300.5(a) and 741.5(a).