Braum's Bakery in Tuttle, Oklahoma, is looking to hire an experienced Mixer. This individual must have experience mixing ingredients at a large scale commercial bakery. We are known for quality products and service and we are looking to hire the best of the best. The mixer ensures that the highest quality products are produced by accurately following the recipes for products such as buns, breads, bagels, cookies, muffins, and brownies.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
* Participate in new product developments, formulations and evaluations
* Execute daily production schedule in the mixing area to meet company orders
* Ensure timely and accurate scaling and mixing of doughs to maintain processing standards
* Manage the raw material traceability system in the mixing area
* Adhere to the allergen control program guidelines, including equipment cleaning and verification activities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices, HAACP, HARPC, and follow all food safety procedures
* Able to effectively communicate with peers and leadership
* Detail oriented with the ability to organize and multi-task
* Strong bakery formulation experience with understanding of dough science is required
* Large scale manufacturing experience in the research & design of bakery products is preferred
* Must be willing to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays based on business need
We are an innovative and progressive company that offers an excellent career opportunity. Work schedule will be a 4 days on 2 days off rotating schedule. Most work days will be 10-12 hours per shift depending on demand and orders for that day. Salary will be competitive and will be based on experience. Benefits include medical dental, vision, paid vacation, and 401k.
Any questions, please call Tracy Chlouber at .
Braum's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Restaurant, Food Service, Restaurant