Getting our start in 1995, QDOBA has grown to more than 740 restaurants in the U.S. and Canada. Even though our footprint has grown tremendously in the past 20 years, we've always stayed true to our brand promise: Bringing Flavor to People's Lives. We believe the flavor of our people is the most important ingredient to QDOBA's success. We are an optimistic and entrepreneurial collective that celebrates positivity, creativity, and innovation. At our core, we are a glass half full, can-do bunch united as one to make a great brand.
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of the treasury function including preparing financial reporting for management, assisting in preparation of cash positioning, maintaining and administering system access and processing expense reports for the corporate card program, timely and accurate bank reconciliations, recording of journal entries and optimizing treasury business processes.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Generates and prepares reporting used in cash forecasting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account transaction activity and trends.
· Assists with opening and closing of depository, gift card and credit card accounts for new restaurants as needed.
· Orders restaurant banking supplies and manages automatic ordering.
· Maintains the corporate card program, including card issuance, card terminations, monitoring expense reports for completeness and accuracy. Provides reports to other departments as needed, researches and resolves individual expense inquiries.
· Prepares period-end journal entries to be submitted to manager for approval; identifies inaccuracies or variances, and initiates corrections/adjustments.
· Assists with period-end reconciliations to be submitted to the manager for review. Works with the accounting department to identify and resolve bank reconciliation findings to help reduce the number of reconciling items.
· Assists with wire payment initiation including preparing wire payment templates and obtaining necessary approvals.
· Perform remote check deposits on weekly basis.
· Works independently to compile financial data, analyze large data sets, including identifying and researching variances and trends, notifying management of inconsistencies or inaccuracies, and identifying opportunities for process automation.
· Responds to various inquiries and requests for information and refers complex matters to management; produces scheduled reports/statements and provides explanation of data as needed.
· Performs other related duties, assists with projects, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned and directed.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Education - Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Experience - Minimum 3 years of experience in treasury/finance. Strong understanding of internal controls and processes.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities - Solid knowledge of treasury operations and corporate finance. Excellent working knowledge of MS Office. Solid working knowledge of NetSuite ERP system and ReconNet, preferred. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy. Works independently to perform assignments, determines and develops approaches to solutions. Demonstrates integrity, ethical behavior, and the ability to drive continuous improvement to processing efficiency. Able to work independently in fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Excellent oral/ written English communication skills, interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
Physical Requirements - Ability to speak/hear clearly in person and on the telephone. Ability to type on a computer keyboard. May require extended periods of time working on a computer terminal.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Qdoba will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.