* Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees and to protect all hotel assets.
* Answer radio calls to assist both guests and associates with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
* Initiate investigations and write incident and accident reports.
* Maintain accurate records while performing basic duties including, but not limited to, shift activity logs and employee/guest interactions.
* Escort and interact with guests that need help when entering/exiting the hotel.
* Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive guest or associate issues.
* Assist in checking alarm systems, safety and fire alarm systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas, delivery areas and grounds.
* Assist hotel management in emergency situations by knowing all hotel safety procedures and leading/directing guests and associates to safety.
*Must be able to stand and walk for up to 7 hours per shift.
*Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, radio and reporting.
*Must have basic computer knowledge.
*Must be able to reach various areas of the hotel/resort at a rapid pace if necessary.
*First Aid/CPR Certification is preferred.
*Must be able to remain calm and professional during stressful situations.
*Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, evening, overnight shifts, weekends and holidays
Our associates enjoy competitive pay, great benefits including health/vision/dental, bonus plan, 401K program as well as tuition reimbursement, our Brand discounted room policy and more. Enjoy a culture where associates are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your talents with a Company that cares about You! Our company focuses on the things you care about: sustainability, community and wellness. We have been in business over 30 years with 100 + hotels and many more coming. Our company focuses on training and development, reward and recognition and overall fun working environment for all team members.