Field Sales Representative
6+ month contract (potential extension)
About the Role
What Youll Do:
• As part of the Field Sales team, you will be in charge of developing partnerships in speciufb01c areas and/or cities, helping restaurants ufb01nd new business lines while thinking big and deufb01ning their strategy regarding delivery, the biggest disruption to the restaurant space in decades.
• You will negotiate with restaurants on the terms and conditions of our partnerships agreements.
• You will identify key restaurants to partner with to keep enriching the selection already available, and coordinate with our dedicated Account Managers to ensure the best onboarding. You will be in charge of building the best restaurant oufb00ering.
• You will acquire an extensive knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing (new suburbs to cover, new categories to partner with…)
• You will act as an ambassador of our mission, brand, and product
What You'll Need:
• 2-3 years' experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship or consulting. A bachelor's degree is required.
• Sharp negotiator, pre-sales, and analytical mindset. You'll ufb01nd creative solutions to engage with partners and will be driven and motivated by commercial challenges.
• Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight, prioritize, and ready to tackle different initiatives and adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
• Flexibility to travel across the region to meet with clients.
• Contributor to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
• Excellent Communication skills, multilingual is a plus (mandarin, spanish)
• Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Office, and a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred) or SQL is a plus.