Ōnin Staffing of Mobile, AL is currently hiring full time Hotel Maintenance Helper in Orange Beach, AL. As an Ōnin Teammate you are a part of a production team that keeps all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the hotel. And to Complete maintenance work orders from all departments on a timely basis by following hotels standard operating procedures. Continually work towards and support the improvement of engineering service to guests, other departments and fellow staffs. We provide weekly pay, benefits, overtime opportunities, and the ability to advance your career.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests.
- Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
- Check for new maintenance requests.
- Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
- To clean, lubricate, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel.
- To monitor fire Alarm / Life Safety System systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems.
- Carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Maintains the hotel facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Completion of a satisfactory background check
- Successfully pass a Drug Test
- Flexible and available for all shifts including rotating shifts
- To be able to work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organized. Ability to multi-task in busy environment and adheres to hotel the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to interpret readings from meters & gauges and other measuring units.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure situations and exercise good judgements.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent hotel information.
- Ability to ensure security of guest room access and hotel property.
- Ability to read and understand test equipment, measuring devices, and safety manuals.
- Climbing, lifting, bending, kneeling, crawling, and carrying light to moderate loads
- The ability to work standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Perform other duties as assigned
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That's why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you're a part of our team, you have will have affordable benefits you'll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor's Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.