Title: Office Services Coordinator
Duration: 3 months to start with (Possible Extension)
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Previous Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year(s) related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge or Customer Service roles).
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on business needs.
- Works under direct supervision, provides routine reception and administrative support to an office.
- Receives and directs incoming calls and visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Solves routine issues and escalates accordingly.
- Assists Concierge in providing general hospitality services and maintaining a client-ready reception area, conference rooms and other common areas. Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Provides back-up support to Concierge in performing general clerical duties such as distributing and tracking packages, posting mail and arranges messenger services as needed.
- Troubleshoots for missed deliveries.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings held within the office to include conference room reservation, equipment needed for meetings and catering.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the office/location.
- Oversees the proper maintenance of office equipment to include copiers, phone systems and printers (color and B&W).
- Solves minor equipment problems independently. Oversees the proper maintenance of off-site storage records (tape back-up and hard copy).
- Provides guidance to Concierge on company document retention policies and procedures.
- Maintains relationship with vendors that provide services and goods to the office.
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan. Provides notary services as needed.
- Ensures proper coding of invoices for services or goods for expense tracking purposes.
- Provides information on brokers and project or listing details for proper expense allocation. Other duties as needed.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.