Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Wellmore of Daniel Island cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for a professional with Concierge and Administrative experience. This position will be the face of the community and interact with prospects, guests, family members as well as candidates for employment.
This position shall support sales efforts by effectively handling incoming sales calls, tours and walk-ins and provide a warm and welcoming experience for guests.
The Concierge shall provide telephone and administrative support, as appropriate, for all departments in the community.
Must be available to work every other weekend, Sat & Sun 7a-7p.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Certification or completed course work in office management desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar concierge/administrative assistant position
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal
office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program