WI Green Bay
Job Posting Title:
Associate Quality Systems Technologist Food Safety & Quality
Position Summary: The Associate Quality Systems Technologist position is an entry level position with the Food Safety & Quality department at a manufacturing site for those showing interest in pursuing a career in FS&Q and or Sanitation. This positions responsibility includes program and project related support of the sites FS&Q Manager. They maintain direct contact with Production, Maintenance, and Warehouse personnel to identify, resolve, and prevent FS&Q events.
- Supports FS&Q Manager with respect to the facility's Food Safety Plan, Food Defense Plan, Food Quality Plan and related prerequisite programs including, but not limited to: formula control, mock trace and recall, consumer complaint management, GMPs, sanitation, pest control, allergen control, environmental pathogen control, sanitation effectiveness, calibration, document control, kosher, SPC, corrective and preventative actions, and verification and validation programs.
- Conduct daily record review as prescribed in facility's Food Safety and Quality programs.
- Troubleshoots problems and implements corrective actions through root cause analysis.
- Assist FS&Q Manager with Regulatory inspections, GFSI certification. Identity Preserved Certification Audits, and Customer visits as needed.
- Represents the Food Safety & Quality department for continuous improvement initiatives. Supports compliance within the TreeHouse Management Operating System to help drive a culture of FS&Q and Continuous Improvement.
- Conducts Consumer Complaint investigations and works with FS&Q Manager on responses.
- Supports RDI plant trials and/or projects that qualify new ingredients, suppliers, formulas or processes.
- Maintain and update the plant product specification database as needed.
- Obtains proficiency on all lab and production line FS&Q checks.
- Acts as a back-up in the absence of a Quality Technicians as required.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.