Under direct supervision, the Diamond Dream Holiday Planning Agent serves as the point of contact to book incentive packages provided during the time of sale or upgrade.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists with Diamond Dream Holiday members and handles both inbound and outbound call contact.
- Provides administrative support for the Diamond Dream Holiday program as assigned.
- Provides excellent customer service during calls to owners and members while scheduling their Diamond Dream Holiday and answering their inquiries.
- Verifies the Diamond Dream Holiday Package and the bonus points awarded and reviews contingency requirements before booking the Diamond Dream Holiday for a member, owner, or guest.
- Responsible for booking at least three reservations per day with a minimum of fifteen presentation calls per day.
- Books complete guest or owner reservations.
- Acquires and maintains solid working knowledge of all resorts, products, and services as they relate to the Diamond Dream Holiday program and to the Company as a whole.
- Understands and adheres to all cost budgets provided.
- Consistently provides superior customer service in accordance with Company standards.
- Responsible for encouraging in all touches and interactions with owners and members to Stay Vacationed.
- Ensures compliance of timekeeping, including clocking in and out procedures and attendance.
- Adhere with federal guidelines as they relate to the Do Not Call list and Consent to Call.
- Assist in order clerical and analytical tasks as assigned.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must possess excellent and effective communication skills.
- Must possess superb organizational skills and be able to administer multiple and concurrent tasks with speed and efficiency.
- Must possess proficient knowledge and apply training received on computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Clarity, and I3.
- Must be able to type with proficiency at a rate of thirty-five (35) words per minute (independent certification to validate typing speed will be required).
- Must be able to operate general office machinery, i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, 10-Key.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic math skills.