Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Concierge Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Concierge Specialist works under the direct supervision of the Customer Operations Supervisor and is responsible for providing a timely and professional service in response to a wide variety of inquiries and concerns by using available resources to our US retail customers and dealers. The Concierge Specialist will learn and execute the complete call handling process including regular customer inquiries and basic technology support. This position will also support our luxury customers by creating relationships based on understanding the customer's needs, concerns, lifestyle and preferences. This position works with customer to address sales, product knowledge, service issues, dealer information and recommendations to obtain resolutions. In this role, the Concierge Specialist is empowered to make decisions and think creatively using customer satisfaction tools to resolve concerns.
- Promptly processes and answers/resolves customer inquiries, concerns or technical questions, determining the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority, speed, and accuracy to ensure service level metrics are achieved and excellent service is provided.
- Understand use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge. Actively listens to the customer providing answers, while controlling the call to lead the customer in an efficient professional manner.
- Handle difficult customer issues and avoiding escalation whenever possible in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide insightful advice and direct support to customers in need. Diagnose issues and provide resolution with teaching and guidance.
- Go above and beyond to think past what the customer is requesting, anticipating needs and wants based on information obtained to exceed every expectation.
- Partners with other vendors as necessary for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Researches and resolves billing or payment issues. Owns the customer experience from the very beginning to the end. Making decisions on whether to escalate or how to address issues so the customer is delighted and eager to continue to utilize the program.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly logged into the CRM tool to allow for an accurate historical view of customer's contacts; manage follow-up log and audit documentation of customer files.
- Use additional resources and escalation points including diagnostic information, technical manuals, and call history log to find solutions for basic to intermediate level issues.
- Master desktop systems and applications.
- Follow-up with the customer if required, to ensure the full resolution of the problem.
- Employs customer satisfaction tools according to guidelines.
- Recommends changes to departmental policies and procedures to improve support services provided to the customer, keeping the Supervisor informed of any issues as they arise.
- Attend team meetings, 1-1s, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled.
- Provides recommendations to Supervisor regarding the resolution of recurring problems. Assists in formulation of problem-solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to technical support. Remains knowledgeable of product and service offerings, current industry products and technologies.
- Supports the operations through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
- Suggest marketing offers to customers during service calls.
- Handle additional projects and assignments as directed including outbound call campaigns.
- High school diploma required; Associate or bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in training, public relations, sales, marketing or customer service
- Previous experience supporting customers through phone interaction preferred
- Experience or interest in working with technology is preferred
- Experience with customer contact systems is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with and appreciation for electronic devices and computers, along with willingness and ability to quickly learn new technology
- Solid computer skills, internet savvy, and experience using CRM software
- Comfortable with social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Spanish bilingual language skills preferred for some positions
- Adaptability and flexibility to work within different channels within the program as needed
- Ability to type and speak at the same time
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting experience, resolving technical problems from start to finish
- Ability to advise and educate customers in a way they can understand - possess patience to work through technical issues with non-technical customers
- Experience working in the automotive or wireless telecommunications industry is an asset
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to learn new techniques and skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment - self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Focus on Process and Business Improvement
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts
- Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts