Hospitality Skills Needed!
No Experience Necessary.
First step on the career ladder?
Sick of working within the hospitality sector and want a change?
Enjoy working with customers on a face to face level?
If you have said yes to all of the above we are looking for you!!!!
Climb all the way to the top when you join our busy successful sales team based in Indianapolis. We are looking for people for our Customer Service/Sales openings in our Sales & Marketing Company due to recent expansion and new client campaigns.
We are a leading Sales & Marketing Company based in the Indianapolis and we work on developing promotional campaigns for some of the Country's most recognizable names in our field.
This is a unique opportunity for self-motivated individuals who have the affinity for working with people and working to high standards.
Successful candidates have the opportunity to be involved with:
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- High Brand Clients
- Trainee Management Program
What we offer:
- Full product training
- One on One Mentoring
- Career Progression and Development
- Travel Opportunities
Connekt Can Offer:
- Career Stability/ Full Time Hours
- A Fun, Productive Working Environment
- Local, National, & International Travel
- Personal & Professional Development
- A Challenging, Structured Career Path
- Friendly Competition & Teamwork
- Product Training, Guidance & Support
- Leadership & Management Opportunities
- Career Flexibility
- Growth & Advancement Based on Results, not Seniority
- Financial Freedom
- Recognition, Incentives, & Awards for Outstanding Performance
Is this the right opportunity for you?
Neither of us know at this point, but if it's something you're interested in learning more about, send your Resume to Connekt today!
Before reaching a final decision, we set up an evaluation day for top candidates to make sure nothing gets lost in translation and they can see everything first hand.
Connekt Duties Include:
- Manage Brand hospitality programs and hospitality event development from beginning to end
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hospitality and service.
- Assisting in the development of messaging and content for the retail and hospitality markets
- Manage hospitality functions such as reception desk, catered events, and customer and prospect visits
- Attend hospitality and other business related networking events as the representative and face of Connekt in the market place
- Celebrate Team Member successes in delivering hospitality and excellent service
- Handle vendors according to policy
- Provide leadership and lateral influence throughout Connekt related to hospitality selling, marketing, and administration activities
- Knowing and following all restaurant policies, procedures, and requirements
- Create daily focus on goals and specific hospitality behavior
- Provide staff in-service training
A few Skills/Qualifications in Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, would all beneficial but not necessary .