Assistant Restaurant Manager-Food Service Supervisor-Management
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus program. Bonus is paid bi-weekly
Position: Assistant Manager Experience: 2 years
Annual Compensation: $40,500 - $50,500
Shift: 2:00 pm - Close
Assistant Manager's role: Braum's leaders execute the company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
* Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
* Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
* Oversee the daily operations of Braum's food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
* Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
* Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
Reports to: Store Manager
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities, we would like to hear from you:
* Customer focus.
* Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
* Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all levels of the store team.
* Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
* Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
* Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
* Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to enhance performance.
* Follow-up and follow through with discipline.
* Initiate action and achieve goals.
* Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
* Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
* Retail Management experience.
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Must have valid Driver License
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* 401k retirement planning with company match
* Short-Term Disability insurance
* Paid vacations
* Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required as part of the on-boarding process.
Restaurant, Food Service, Restaurant