In this fast paced, high energy environment where attention to detail is essential, how do we ensure we are compliant with all regulations under Title 31 (Bank Secrecy Act)? As an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Officer II you will assist the Senior AML Compliance Officer by developing, implementing, and maintaining all processes for the organization's Title 31 AML Compliance Program. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Plan, develop, implement, and monitor the organization's Title 31 (Bank Secrecy Act) AML Compliance Program to ensure compliance with applicable Tribal, State, and Federal gaming regulations.
- *Monitor and review all Title 31 operational areas to identify, investigate, and address potential risks, non-compliance issues, and suspicious activity related to AML requirements.
- *Review and ensure accuracy of related forms and filings completed by casino and hotel staff, such as Currency Transaction Report (CTR), Multiple Transaction Log (MTL), and Monetary Instruments Log (MIL).
- *Ensure timely and accurate submission of required filings to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
- *Assist all departments to complete required training and draft internal controls, policies, and procedures that comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Provide AML support and guidance to all departments as needed to promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous, and efficient service.
- *Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and assess any changes. Recommend and implement strategies to maintain regulatory compliance.
- *Perform Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence reviews.
- *Respond to and draft written responses to internal and external AML related audits and examinations.
- Develop and maintain Title 31 recording and tracking databases.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 3 years of related Title 31/Anti-Money Laundering experience or a high school diploma or equivalent and 5 years of related Title 31/Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance, Audit, Banking, Finance or Financial reporting/review experience required. An emphasis on Native Gaming is preferred.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) preferred.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and the ability to demonstrate intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills. Strong analytical skills required. Experience with casino software including Everi NEWave (Title 31) and IGT Casino Management System preferred.
- The ability to read and understand database schemas.
- The ability to use strong organization skills and attention to detail to accurately handle multiple job duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and fractions.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as government regulations, internal controls, and instruction manuals.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members at all levels of the organization professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member must be able to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or fell objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member may be required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.