As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
As a Data Steward, you will be on the forefront of driving best data practices into NTG's data platform and coordinating with the Data Platform department on data sources and keeping the business ahead of industry advances. Being a member of the Intelligence team will provide a well-rounded understanding of the business and how to use data solutions to drive NTG forward.
Education and Experience:
- Data Steward must have a bachelor's degree Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related quantitative field
- Five or more working years' experience with Big Data environments developing and enforcing high end data security policies
Technical Skills Experience:
- Enterprise Data Steward who can implement data security policies for the data organization
- Go-to experts for the company with anything in the realm of data; responsible for assuring quality and trust in the data, creating standard definitions for the organization to follow, and maintaining a consistent use of data resources across the organization
- Authentication - Active Directory and Kerberos Integration and Implementation
- Authorization - Implementing Security Policies thru Apache Sentry
- Experience implementing data security and encryption in non-Hadoop environment is plus
- Should possess very good communication skill
- Good to have Hadoop Administration knowledge security and encryption in non-Hadoop environment is plus
- Knowledge in Azure AD and enable user authentication
- Should be able to handle and create Azure security policies and should be able to control all the Azure services with IAM policies
- Sound knowledge of BYOK concept
- Sound knowledge on monitoring tools in Azure
- Detailed understanding of Data classifications and different regulations (CCPA,GDPR, etc.)
- Transportation, Brokerage, or Supply Chain experience a big plus
- Must be a result-oriented individual, be a self-motivated and proactive needing minimal supervision, be a strategic and creative thinker, have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, be highly organized able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, have a keen eye for detail, have an ability to work comfortably in a group/collaborative setting, take accountability for business and team performance
- Individual must be domain oriented who can speak the importance of data governance and can drive the best practices in the data domain.
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- provided by Dice