Would you like to work at a local Hospital in Morgan Hill and make money, while helping the community?
What' s in it for you:
Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
and many more great benefits!
Join Power Personnel!
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift to 40 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Nice to Have:
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Receive food deliveries and put away all products according to FIFO
- Take inventory and relay any orders needed to VMC for placement by management
- Receive food request from nursing
- Stock requested food items in nursing unit refrigerators rotating stock as necessary following FIFO
- Monitor expiration dates and track any expired items and relay numbers back to Management
- Monitor any new products or equipment being delivered to kitchen and relay to Management
- Monitor temperatures of fridges and freezers in both main kitchen and nourishment rooms
- Open and prepare café for opening at 6: 30
- Brew drip coffee
- Ensure all refrigerators are stocked with grab and go food and beverages
- Stock items following FIFO and ensure there is no expired food in the retail area
- Keep all areas clean and organized throughout day
- Make specialty coffee drinks as ordered
- Do inventory and relay supply needs to main kitchen for fulfillment