Job Description WHO OUR CLIENT IS: Search Solution Group is looking for candidates interested in managing a restaurant of a popular regional chain. This company actively supports its communities while providing energetic and quick service of quality food.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Open and operate the business for ten hour shifts five times a week without supervision.
- Form a cohesive team while improving overall efficiency and service.
- Staff and train team members.
- Handle scheduling, invoices, and applicable documentation.
- Create long-term plans, produce EOW reports, and conduct employee performance reviews.
- Support and follow the business owner's desired operating policies.
- Handle customer complaints, facility maintenance, and deliveries.
- Correspond with leadership and marketing teams.
Job Requirements HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED: Work Experience:
- Proven leadership qualities and abilities in profitable companies.
- Knowledge of scheduling, planning, and composing reports.
- Understanding of relevant safety laws and regulations pertaining to the food industry.
- Ability to work independently toward achieving goals is required. A strong commitment to quality and customer service is essential.
- Possess strong organization skills and be able to self prioritize to help the team meet company goals.
- Effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to internal members and external customers, to maintain flow of information and customer satisfaction.
- Be driven and energetic, with the desire to deliver optimal service and operation.
- Pass a field test and attend a safety training during the first few months of employment.