The Charlotte, is now accepting applications for a Full Time Server. This position provides food and beverage service table-side to residents, resident families and guests. This position maintains the cleanliness of the dining room, service stations, beverage machines, and all other work areas as well as the taking and filling of orders, servicing buffet lines, and accommodating residents' mealtime requests under the supervision of the Director of Dining Services. Must be available to work 12:00-8:00pm.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time - 21 days of PTO + PTO Payout, Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, Education Reimbursement, 401k with company match
Part Time - PTO & 401k