Seasonal Sales Representatives wanted for the Holiday / Festive period!!
Apply Today Start Next Week | Paid Training
Availability: Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Work Available
Start Date: Immediate Start
Exclusive needs someone with a professional outgoing personality, excellent presentation and communication skills to work for our new client based in the Orlando area. Exclusive need you!
You will be joining the Sales team in Orlando - a highly motivated, resilient and fun group who work towards providing a high-level customer experience to increase satisfaction whilst also achieving individual and group sales targets. We provide the Exquisite service our clients are looking for and this is why we are market leaders in our field!
Sales Representative - What's on offer?
- Uncapped Earnings - Many reps are earning above the national average
- No micro-management! We're a small business in need of leaders, not looking for people we can micro-manage
- Work with like-minded people (ambitious, driven, competitive, success-focussed, action-takers, motivated, accountable for results, etc)
- A supportive environment with a mentor, coach and team
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Friendly competition
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid knowledge to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Sales Representative - Desirable Requirements
- Customer Service Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivation and strong work ethic
- Great personal presentation
- Team player
- Willingness to develop sales and customer service skills
Note : Due to the current situation we are only accepting applications from candidates that:
- Are over the age of 18
- Are already located in the Orlando area | able to commute within the Orlando area (FL 32801).
- Have permission to work in the USA (Currently, we are not able to offer sponsorship)
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a successful and passionate team in a vibrant company, then please click the 'APPLY. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop your career in sales within a dynamic and supportive team #ExclusiveCareers
Please attach a copy of your resume including all contact details and, if you are successful, our team will contact you by telephone or email so please keep an eye on your junk/spam folder.
Initially, interviews will be carried out online however this role is nor remote, you must be able to commute to our office in Orlando if successful for the role. Don't put off applying for the role of a lifetime - Apply Now!