Location: Greenfield, WI
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Regulatory Compliance / Food Safety Manager to ensure the food safety system is properly written, validated, documented, and implemented as directed to ensure USDA & BRC regulatory compliance and the production of safe and wholesome products.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure implementation and compliance of all food safety, quality, and regulatory policies
- Develop, implement, and audit effectiveness of food safety management systems.
- Manage daily HACCP and other QA related paperwork to assure regulatory compliance.
- Implement predefined customer and supplier standards, address customer needs, and act as liaison between customers and operations to ensure standards and expectations are met.
- Maintain / Update plant standards to comply with (BRC) Global Standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Science, Food Science, Biology, Chemistry, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years related Regulatory Compliance & Food Safety / Quality experience in Meat Processing Industry
- Proficient in BRC / SQF Standards & USDA Regulations
- Experience implementing a QMS system preferred.
- HACCP Certified
- Knowledge, training, and/or experience in Basic Microbiology and/or Sanitation,
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at