Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery
Responsibilities of the Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight delivery using lift-gate, pallet-jack, 2-wheeler
Compensation for the Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery
- Average annual salary $60,000 - $65,000/year which includes:
- Hourly rate of $21.00 - $22.00/hour, based on experience.
- Monthly and quarterly safety/pallet incentives that can equate to an additional $2-$3/hour. Incentives are attainable but not guaranteed.
- Overtime after 40 hours per week. Typically work 45-50 hours per week.
- Full benefits after 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations.
- 401k enrollment on first day of employment.
Work Schedules for the Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery
- Start times vary, typically between Midnight-2am
- No layovers; home every day
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities
- Make 1-10 stops per day; out of the truck at every stop
- Route delivery, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate; and infrequently, 2 wheel hand cart
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in West Jefferson, OH. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver s license and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably local, route delivery experience.
Apply Online Below