Restaurant General Manager
Rapidly Growing Concept - Fast Casual
In the 15+ years we've been in business, our goal hasn't strayed since our first restaurant. We want to offer our customers the freshest, highest quality meals they can find on the go. Instead of having a vast menu where quality can get lost in the sauce, we've focused on a handful of delicious options and put our efforts into being the best in the industry. Our success in the South has allowed us to expand to locations across the country with more expansion plans on the books! This journey wouldn't have been possible without our Management teams and hourly crew.
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for overseeing the overall operations of their restaurant and must be an energetic person ready to take the lead as the brand ambassador. The right candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to maintain an energetic, fun and friendly atmosphere among staff and our guests. The Restaurant General Manager must be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the Management Team to be able to evaluate work procedures, review standards and respond proactively to the needs of the restaurant. The right Restaurant General Manager will be able to build a strong customer rapport while building profit levels through brand building within the community.
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
© 2020 Gecko Hospitality
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service or Fast Casual concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)