Sales Representative; Hospitality, Catering, Food-Service Experience Wanted
~ Average earnings of $3225 - $4765 per month ~
Do you have experience in serving / bar work / hospitality or catering?
Do you like the team environment that hospitality brings but looking for a more POSITIVE work environment ?
Did you know that you have a wide range of transferable skills?
This is a great opportunity for you to get Plugd right in. And in return, you will receive a range of amazing benefits, bonuses, competitive compensation as well as job satisfaction.
Events Assistant Job Description
- Frontline customer service at private event sites
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Generating excitement about client's products
- Completing new customer registrations
Because everything we do is face-to-face, we are looking for people from a catering / hospitality background who can transfer their customer service and people skills into our business.
We believe that people buy from people and therefore, we utilize the human element to deliver marketing solutions with a smile and a handshake.
If you enjoy the fast-paced nature of Bars and Restaurants but are sick of working hard for little money and having no opportunities to get ahead then look no further!
We run and organise a range of exciting ways to reach out to our client's target market. These include:
- Corporate outreach and CRM
- Trade shows
- Retail events
- App demonstration
- Product demonstration
- Interactive displays
- Flash mobs
- Website ambassadors
Events Assistant Requirements
- Have a positive, "can-do" attitude
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Can work well with all kinds of people
- Be fun and outgoing (this is not a typical 'job')
- Candidates will need to be over the age of 18
What to do next?
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for - APPLY NOW! Send your resume via the online process. This is an immediate opening so expect to hear from us very soon.