We know that individuals with restaurant backgrounds know what it means to work hard and communicate effectively without losing their upbeat attitudes. At Summit we are looking for just those qualities to join us for our entry level sales and marketing positions. Our team of individuals know how to work hard, communicate effectively and have fun doing it!
At Summit we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management, it's how we expand our company!
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
Summit cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at Summit offers an environment where our employee's ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events - a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
Please call Taylor Tapia at for any questions regarding requirements.