BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations (BE). As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Groundskeeper to join our team!
Location: Braeswood Place in Houston, TX
This position ensures the physical aspects of the community are maintained and standards are met regarding the grounds, amenities and overall curb appeal, as well as provide support to the maintenance team members.
What your day might look like
- Inspect the community throughout the day to remove litter, debris, and droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat and free of litter at all
- Remove trash and remaining items from vacant apartments prior to starting the make-ready process, transfers trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable
- Clean and maintain trash storage areas
- Pull out and in trash and recycle containers on a weekly basis per trash/recycle scheduled pickup days.
- Distribute notices and communication to residents as needed
What we are looking for
- Previous grounds keeping experience is preferred
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
- Ability to work outside in different elements
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE