The Dietary Aide/Cook is responsible for preparing main menu items and various duties in the kitchen, including preparation of various portions of meals, presentation of food, and delivery of food in accordance with current regulation standards and the facility's established policies and procedures.
Our Mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients and their family members.
TrustPoint is a state of the art hospital offering two specialty service lines; Acute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services and Behavioral Health Services for Adult and Seniors.
At TrustPoint Rehabilitation Hospital, our aim is simple: to help people recovering from illness or injury attain the highest possible quality of life. Our goal is to help you meet and exceed your recovery goals while providing a shorter length of stay than skilled nursing facilities.
Behavioral Health at TrustPoint Hospital, we believe each patient is unique. That's why we focus on treating the whole person not just the illness. Offering acute inpatient behavioral health services for adults and seniors. ClearPath also offers intensive outpatient behavioral health services for adults.
- Cook and prepare food according to approved menus.
- Direct activities of workers who assist in preparing and serving meals.
- Clean and inspect equipment, kitchen appliances and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Take inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Work with Food Service leadership or Dietitian to ensure menus are varied, nutritionally balanced and appetizing.
- Perform and coordinate food production, cleaning, maintenance, and inventory control activities.
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, quality standards, cost parameters, and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Additional education or training in the culinary field preferred.
- Two or more years' experience in food service role in preparing food for institutions, such as school, hospital or cafeteria preferred.
Retention Bonus- $500 paid out after 6 months of good standing!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)