Location: Good Samaritan Society Stillwater
Address: 1119 Owens St N, Stillwater, MN 55 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Day Shifts
Are you looking for a Cooking career where you can make a difference in someone's life?
We are currently offering a $1000 Sign-On Bonus Between September 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020
- Consider joining our team in the kitchen as a Cook at Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater.
- Good Samaritan Society- Stillwater is a 68-bed long-term care and transitional care facility located in the beautiful Minnesota St. Croix River Valley.
- We are seeking a Part-time Cook to join our Midday/Evening Shift team.
- The shift is 1130am to 730pm, 52.50 hours a pay period, rotating weekends and holidays.
- This Part-time position offers benefits including 401K with match, PTO, paid holidays and many more.
- Coordinates production, prepares and serves nutritious, appealing meals to residents following orders, standards, and regulations.
- Responsible for kitchen/dining management as assigned, including delegation of kitchen cleanliness and education/training of cleaning policies.
- Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their service plans.
- Operates dishwashing and kitchen equipment safely.
- Work at special events (i.e., open houses, group meetings, special meals, brunches etc.) as needed; sets up and cleans dining room, multi-purpose rooms or other rooms as needed; helps prepare and serve food for special events.
- Prior work experience in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets or related experience in a similar type of setting is preferred.
- Ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Certification as a food protection manager by ServSafe or other equivalent ANSI approved program is preferred before assuming duties of person in charge'
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//
Req ID: req47300