The Field Service Training Director's primary responsibilities will include the development of all operational & technical training programs and leading a field training team focused on the onboarding, training, and certification of field service technicians, and other service personnel. This position will have direct reports. Job Responsibilities:
• Lead Field Service Trainers in the execution of training and development programs that meet the growing needs of the business and customer base, as well as the skill progression of technicians.
• Ideation, development and writing of all operational & technical training methods, processes and materials.
• Collaborate with equipment manufacturers and technical SMEs in the creation of equipment service certification programs.
• Partner with Field Service Managers and direct Field Service Trainers to ensure that all technicians are maintaining the highest standards of service, performing their duties in accordance with company specification and continuous training for service techs certification exams.
• Ensure effective onboarding and training of all service technician hires in assigned area.
• Assist in developing tech performance metrics & in managing divisional performance against all objectives.
• Assist with training on new equipment and or new customer projects as needed.
• Represent company in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Three (5) years of beverage equipment service and training experience at a major equipment manufacturer or large service organization.
• Prior experience leading and developing a field service or training organization.
• Ideation, development and execution of comprehensive training and skill development programs. Prior experience in writing training / operational manuals desired.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver/conduct technical training via classroom, online, and print.
• Strong presentation, administrative, computer (Microsoft Office), and organizational skills.
• Strong working knowledge of beverage equipment diagnosis and repair.
• Excellent written and verbal communications and analytical skills (bilingual a plus)
• Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively, approximately 60% of time or greater.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled