Event Marketing Assistant
Hospitality, Food Service, Catering and similar experience can be helpful... Are you looking to get out of the hospitality field into a more stable career path where you're more in control? Are you looking to leave this pandemic behind and look towards a brighter future? Need the right mentor to guide you and keep you on track? Then this might just be the place for you!
At The Last Marathon, we believe in providing opportunity within the company for individuals coming from different backgrounds to learn and flourish in the marketing field. Bringing in open minds to the company produces fresh new ideas for our clients.
Event Marketing Assistant Duties:
- Help with the organization and execution of our events ranging from pop-up kiosks, live shows, in-store promotions, etc
- Become a liaison between our clients and their existing / potential customers
- Help build and maintain rapport with our client's customer base through excellent customer service
- Organize and plan weekly company outings and client events
- Attend daily workshops and participate in client meetings
- Monitor clients merchandise and report to CEO
*Keep in mind, we are doing the first initial interview via Zoom*
Although no previous experience is necessary for this position as we provide a full training program, the following will not go unnoticed:
- A hospitality background
- A high school diploma or GED
What we need from you:
- Must be able to travel to the office in Atlanta on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years or older to qualify for a position
- Must be able to work in the USA legally or obtain a work authorization
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
Looking to get the training you want?
Hit the apply button and send us over your resume!