• Prepares daily requirements of products as per instructions
• Follows recipe directions and maintains records and checklists as required
• Complies with general housekeeping rules and sanitation requirements
• Maintain or improve standard rates of production
• Observe established safety rules and report any potential safety or mechanical problem
• Actively communicates with production supervisor about possible improvements and/or potential problems during the production process
• Other duties as assigned
- Plant environment:
- Standing, sitting, walking, climbing
- Bending, stooping
- Us of both hands
- Cold or Hot environment
- May require physical ability to lift, hold and carry 20+ pounds of product.
• Ability to work in hot or cold environments required.
• Must have basic reading and writing skills.
• Position requires ability to work with production and warehouse.
• High School Diploma or GED