Bonaventure of Gresham is looking for an energetic and dedicated Cook to join our team! We are a premier Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Carecommunity committed to providing our residents with an exceptional dining experience, and we're looking for a passionate Cook who will help us deliver on that promise. Under the direction and mentorship of the Dining Services Manager, you will do more than just create delicious meals from scratch. You'll have a chance to connect with residents and improve the quality of their life every day through your food.
You'll also be able to improve the quality of your own life with set schedules, no late nights, opportunities for training and advancement and other benefits that come along with being a cook at Bonaventure of Gresham. Come join our team and make every day in the kitchen count!
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
· Preparation and service of delicious and attractive meals; most recipes cooked and baked from scratch
· Ensure kitchen is clean and all state regulations are followed
· Proactively work with the Dining Service Manager and line staff to ensure the dining experience for our residents is exceptional
· 3+ years'experience in a commercial kitchen preferred
· Ability to work well within a team and quickly solve problems
· Flexible schedule including availability to work evenings, weekend and holidays
· Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, and a commitment to meet the needs of our residents
· Have a positive attitude and deliver exceptional customer service
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
· Medical and dental
· Paid time off
· Educational reimbursement
· Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
· 401(k) retirement savings plan
· Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the "Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.