As a Kitchen Team Member, you will greet customers in a professional, friendly manner to ensure the customer's needs are met while maintaining safety/sanitation standards at all times. Starting rate of pay $10.00 per hour plus quarterly bonus potential and weekly pay!
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety;
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Adhere to food safety/sanitation policies and procedures established by the company.
- Meet time requirements for completing customers' food orders.
- Keep work and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
- Fill and maintain Grab-n-Go case. Check dates/times for freshness.
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, attending to their requests and thanking them in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Meet quality control standards of food service orders through proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product presentation and merchandising established by the company.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, etc. Follow daily checklist to ensure safety and sanitation standards/regulations are met.
- Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed to remain compliant with company standards.
- Check accuracy of prices/signage of products and services according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising standards.
- Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive selling techniques - sampling food products daily to customers.
- Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as required to maintain compliance with periodic Food Service Audit and Steritech inspections. Follow Par Level policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with using food-ordering kiosks.