You'll be learning, growing and having fun. Gaining skills for life as you take on the responsibilities of this important role.Qualifications
- Take initiative and maintain the company's reputation and dedication to safety, service, courtesy, cleanliness, and integrity.
- Ability to learn POS system
- Work collaboratively in a team setting as well as work independently.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check if 18 years of age or older, which may include but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references per company policy unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Making drinks, pouring beer& wine, and taking care of corporate and leisure guests at the bar.
- Tapping beer kegs and serving draft beer and bottled alcoholic beverages.
- Taking orders and serving bar bites prepared by the cook
- Monitoring and managing alcohol sales and consumption consistent with NC Liquor Laws, including checking proper identification for the minimum age requirement of 21 years to purchase alcohol.
- Some heavy lifting is involved such as carrying beer kegs and cases
- Keeping bar, preparation, and other assigned areas clean, orderly and well stocked at all times.
- Balance shift reports and cash drawer, process credit card payments
- Answering general guest questions and providing information about the property, park and local area
- Pre and post shift clean up