Serves customers by mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks; safeguarding patrons.
* Prepares mixed drinks by selecting and mixing ingredients according to recipes.
* Garnishes drinks by slicing fruits.
* Prepares beer barrels by connecting hose couplings and connecting barrels to tap.
* Serves beer by filling glasses with beer drawn from tap; retrieving and opening requested-brand bottles and cans.
* Serves wine by opening bottles; decanting; and/or pouring by-the-glass offerings.
* Provides bar snacks by replenishing pretzels, nuts, and special mixes.
* Maintains attractive bar by arranging bottles and glasses for display; removing soiled glassware and empty bottles and cans; ensuring cleanliness.
* Maintains supplies by ordering, requisitioning, or re-stocking snacks, liquors, wines, beer, and non-alcoholic ingredients; replacing beer barrels.
* Prepares trash for disposal by separating garbage and recyclable items.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy bar and patrons by following and enforcing standards and procedures; judging when customers have consumed too much alcohol; calling for alternate transportation; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; keeping abreast of drink trends; exploring new recipes.
* Enhances bar's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; safeguarding customers.
Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Self-Motivated, Job Knowledge, Professionalism, Safety Management, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Innovation, Verbal Communication